Is this website right for you?
Posted on July 5, 2022, by Ken
This blog is devoted to providing hope, information, and reassurance that recovery from combat-induced Post Traumatic Stress is possible and achievable.
What you will never see on this blog:
- Political conversations of any kind.
- Any content that does not support our troops, veterans, and their families.
What you will find on this blog:
- Information, resources, and insights to better understand a combat survivor’s “language of silence.”
- Comments, ideas, and checklists about what to do, and what not to do, as a spouse, adult child, or loved one of a warrior experiencing combat-induced Post Traumatic Stress.
What you need to know about me:
- I am not a clinician.
- I am a Viet Nam combat survivor (11th Cavalry 1967-68) who has lived with combat-induced Post Traumatic Stress for 40+ years.
- The insights and ideas that I share on this blog are based on my personal experience and observations.
- I have written two FREE ebooks about combat-induced Post Traumatic Stress for warriors and their loved ones.
- I retired from a 35-year business career in December of 2010 so that I can devote my time to serving our warriors, troops, and their families being affected by combat-induced Post Traumatic Stress.