Is this blog right for you?
Posted on Oct 25, 2011 by Ken
This blog is devoted to providing hope, information, and reassurance that recovery from combat induced Post Traumatic Stress is possible and achievable.
What you will never see on this blog:
- Political conversations of any kind.
- Any content that does not support our troops, veterans, and their families.
What you will find on this blog:
- Information, resources, and insights to better understand a combat survivor’s “language of silence.”
- Comments, ideas, and checklists about what to do, and what not to do, as a spouse, adult child, or loved one of a warrior experiencing combat induced Post Traumatic Stress.
What you need to know about me:
- I am not a clinician.
- I am a Viet Nam combat survivor (11th Cavalry 1967-68) who has lived with combat induced Post Traumatic Stress for 40+ years.
- The insights and ideas that I share on this blog are based on my personal experience and observations.
- I have written two FREE ebooks about combat induced Post Traumatic Stress for warriors and their loved ones.
- I retired from a 35 year business career in December of 2010 so that I can devote my time to serving our troops, veterans, and their families being affected by combat induced Post Traumatic Stress.